The effect is not activated.
By default, when you successfully create a effect, it is activated. Please click on the toggle button to activate it.
Our server is placed in US, therefore, there might be a delay in loading time for users who are far from US.
You set some display configuration
Effect might not show up because you have set some advanced configurations that hide the effect in some specific cases, such as: only display on some pages, only show on desktop/mobile, country filter, source filter, schedule display.
Please re-check the effect configuration to see whether there are some limit options enabled.
You use more than one app to create a effect
There might have a conflict between apps with the same function.
So if you are using different apps to create multiple effects, we recommend using only one at a time.
If you have checked all the above causes and tried all solutions, but Effect is still not showing up on your store; you can reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your ticket as soon as possible.
* Go to our app’s link: https://apps.shopify.com/season-effects
* Click “Add app” button (you might be asked to login if you have not logged in to your Shopify account yet)
* You’ll be directed to your store > Click “Install app” button.
After successfully installing Season Effects, it will appear in your app list in Shopify admin.
No coding require.
NOTE: Please don't delete the images from assets folder which names start from seef_ while using our app.
1. Via your Shopify Admin
* Login to your Shopify admin dashboard (https://yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/)
* Click on Apps (https://yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/apps)
* Click on Season Effects
* You’ll be navigated to the Season Effect's Dashboard without having to login.
2. Via our Portal:
* Season Effects locates in the external link: https://app-season.herokuapp.com/login
* To access to our app, you can go to the link above directly.
* If you have not logged in to your Shopify account, you will be redirected to Shopify to login. After logging in you will be redirected to the Season Effects Dashboard
* If you have logged in to your Shopify account, you will be directed to the Season Effect's Dashboard.